Dec 2, 2008

One In This World

So here is something that I found on Facebook that is a lot of fun. I've already posted different answers on Facebook, but this had some new questions and I wanted something fun to do, so here it is!

I. Put your iTunes/Music on shuffle
II. For each question, press the next button to get your answer
III. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY!

1. IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
Living is Simple- Switchfoot (Which means "you are making a big deal out of nothing so quit bothering me!")
2. WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Nature Boy- David Bowie (Well, I'm not a boy, and I only like nature to an extent... maybe it's a fore telling how I will be?)
3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Too Far Gone- All American Rejects (To be far FAR away from me...)
4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
What Dreams Are Made Of- Lizzie MaGuire Movie (Not quite, but the day isn't over yet!)
5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
I Am- Bon Jovi (To be who I am, which is a what I try to do)
6. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Give a Little Bit- Goo Goo Dolls (I only believe in giving the smallest amount possible... don't expect much from me, no sir!)
7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Dirty Little Secret- All American Rejects (Um... not sure how to take this... guys?)
8. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
Let That Be Enough- Switchfoot (Let's face it, who hasn't thought this of their parents? Am I right? Huh? Sorry, Mommy...)
9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Accidentally in Love- Counting Crows (More like, the accident of love...)
10. WHAT IS 2+2?
Grown Up Christmas List- Amy Grant (Now that I know, I can be a grown up! Yay!)
11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Here (In Your Arms)- Hellogoodbye (Uh.... maybe eventually someday, I will have I best friend that I can properly think that of, but right now.... AWKWARD!)
12. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Gaelic Blessing- Jon Schmidt (He is apparently of Irish or Scottish stock, and a blessing from on high. Sweet!)
13. WHAT DO YOU PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Sit Down Servant- Mike Farris (Hey! Now I don't feel so bad about how I think about you!)
14. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
To Make You Feel My Love- Josh Kelley (Awwww.....)
15. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Somebody Like You- Keith Urban (Apparently, I'm expendable)
16. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Can't Buy Me Love- The Beatles (I think this is saying that one of my hobbies/interests is shopping, but that love can't be bought, so I should rethink that...)
17. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Our God Reigns- Brandon Heath (Some secret... pshaw)
18. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Prayer- Douglas Sills (Apparently, none too highly if they need prayers...)
19. WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Can't Stand the Way You See Me- LDS P&P soundtrack (That could be pretty bad, someone seeing me for something that I'm not...)
20. HOW WILL YOU DIE?
My Way (A Mi Manera)- Robin Williams (Whatever my way is... it will be a Spanish way)
21. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Here I Am- Bryan Adams (Yes, and his name is Bryan Adams. Haha!)
22. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Andare- Ludovico Einaudi (The way the Italians "go")
23. WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Cody's Song- Kenny Loggins (I can't even make a guess...)
24. HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT YOUR DAY?
The Difference- Matchbox Twenty (As in "what's the..." ?)
25. HOW'S YOUR LOVE LIFE?
So She Dances- Josh Groban (I'm just dancing through it, oh yeah! False.)
26. IF YOUR LIFE WAS A TV SHOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE CALLED?
Listen to Your Heart- DHT (And it would be a horribly cheesy sitcom)
27. WHAT'S YOUR PARTY SONG?
Miracles Happen- Myra (It would be a miracle if I had a party)
28. WHAT WILL YOU DO FOR A LIVING?
Feel- Matchbox Twenty (I could get paid for that? Awesome!)
29. WHAT WAS THE WEATHER LIKE TODAY?
Love Song- Sara Bareilles (The weather for love? It was romantically windy today...)
30. WHAT WAS/WILL GRADUATION (BE) LIKE FOR YOU?
All the Small Things- Blink-182 (True, all the small things did seem to all get together and gang up on me)
31. WHAT WERE YOUR DREAMS LIKE LAST NIGHT?
Different Breed- Carter's Chord (Oooo, mysterious...)
32. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
One in this World- Haylie Duff

So, there you go. My life in songs.

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment