Jul 3, 2011

Not Just a Summer Thing

For the past five years (and probably more), summer was when I had to do all my "fun" reading. My mom (a librarian) would bring home a box of books, and I'd borrow them from her all summer long, as well as reading my favorites again and suggestions from friends.

This summer I have felt very anxious about getting all the reading down I want to this summer. I've got all these books I've got to get through, plus others that I want to read again. And then I realized something:

I can read all year long now!

I am no longer confined to summer to get all the reading done that I want to. It is hard to wrap my mind around this concept. I don't have to give it up to read books for class, and do my homework.

Pretty exciting discovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment