Oct 22, 2010

Weekend Update

For those of you familiar with SNL, this is kind of like the Weekend Update with Seth Meyers, just not as funny.

Monday:
Went to work, nothing exciting there.
Went to class, nothing exciting there.
Went to the Mac Lab to work on my big project, again. My phone buzzed, telling me that I had two voicemails. Once I listened to them, my whole day was turned around! I had been chosen for an interview for the internship at the Church Magazines! Wow. I'm a little nervous, but pretty excited because I didn't think I would even get to the interview stage.
That night for FHE we tie-dyed t-shirts! That was the first time I'd ever done that. Very fun.

Tuesday:
Had a work meeting, nothing exciting there.
Had class, nothing exciting there.
Had the longest closing shift at work, nothing exciting there.

Wednesday:
Had work, nothing . . . well, you know.
Had class. We had critiques on our designs and my TA liked mine! Maybe I'll get a better score on this project than my last . . . especially with the amount of work I've had to put in.
Made Chicken Noodle Soup for dinner. Mmmmmm.
Won $5200 playing Jeopardy! that night. (Yes, sometimes I keep score)
Stayed up late reading Birth Marked. It was good, you should read it.

Thursday:
Did homework.
Worked on my design project while listening to Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.
Went to class.
Wrote in my novel.

Friday:
Went to work.
Thought I was going to have to go work on my project, but my TA sent out an e-mail pushing back the printing date by a week. Yay!
Took a nap.
Watched How to Train Your Dragon.
Wrote in my novel.
Went to bed.

That night I had the creepiest dream that I was living with a homicidal maniac who was trying to kill me and my roommates.

That's it. Nothing too exciting. :)

1 comment:

  1. You forgot the most important thing on Tuesday--you called and sang to your favorite sister! You even practiced! Well... not really.

    ReplyDelete