Feb 11, 2009

Tender Mercies

So, been going through some hard times lately. Feeling like a bad person/friend/employee. And then some remarkable things happened.

My brothers showed me some great love as they have hugged me, and talked to me about what's going on.

A fellow coworker noticed that I seemed a little stressed and not only gave me a hug and made me feel loved, but also gave me chocolate!

In my hymns class on Tuesday, all of the hymns we studied were about overcoming trials and trusting in God.

My roommates have been fantastic as I rode the emotional roller coaster up and down these past couple of days.

My parents have been encouraging; with my mom reminding me that there are people who love, not because they have to, but because they get to.

Thank you to everyone. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment