Feb 24, 2009

Firsts

Another way to get to know me!

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
Paul, a friend my junior year

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
We write letters... but the love has now turned *EDIT* only into friendship (there you go Mommy)

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
Haven't had one, and never will

4. What was you FIRST job?
Closing at Sugarbear Academy

5. What was your FIRST car?
Still waiting on that one

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
Mia, my funny roomie who forgot to wear shoes to school ;)

7. Who was the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Probably myself, wondering why I had to get up

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Mrs. Vawdrey, she was also my kindergarten teacher

9. Where did you go on your FIRST plane ride to?
I'm pretty sure that it was to California when my grandparents took us to Monterey

10. Who was your FIRST best friend and do you still talk?
I think it was Kirsten, and I haven't talked to her for years

11. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
At Whitney Brook's... actually, I think that's a lie, mine was probably at my house for my 11th birthday (because I couldn't have sleepovers until then)

12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
My roomie Cecily! She's always happy in the morning, and I'm not, so it was actually more of her saying good morning, and me grunting in response.

13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
I was a bridesmaid for my sister's, but I wasn't really IN the wedding

14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Wake up. Then hit snooze (because it's tuesday and I can)

15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
I went to the symphony in fourth grade (I think it was fourth, or maybe it was sixth?), but I think my first REAL concert was Josh Groban's in 2007

16. FIRST tattoo?
A butterfly or bird or something like that... it came off a few days later...

17. FIRST piercing?
Never had one

18. FIRST foreign country you've been to?
England!

19. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
Uh... Little Mermaid? Maybe?

20. When was your FIRST detention?
Never had it! I was soooo good!

21. What was the FIRST state you lived in?
First and only! Utah!

22. Who was your FIRST kiss?
Still waiting on that one too.

I love these things, and really there is no reason why. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment