Nov 20, 2008

Time to Get to Know Me!

This is actually a "tagging" thing, but I wanted to post and didn't know what to post about, so I saw this and it looked like fun!

5 things I was doing 10 years ago (I feel young thinking about this...)
1. Tap and Ballet
2. Hating piano (but that changed!)
3. Playing Dorothy in the school production of Wizard of Oz
4. Learning U.S. history
5. Getting my own room!

5 things on my to-do list
1. Buy food
2. Take my Italian test
3. Find a ride home from Trax for Thanksgiving
4. Write in my journal
5. Balance my checkbook

5 snacks I enjoy
1. Popcorn
2. French fries
3. ice cream
4. chocolate
5. cookies

5 things I would do if I was a millionaire
1. Not worry about how I'm going to get through school...
2. start an arts camp for underprivileged kids
3. buy a car
4. buy a new computer
5. do everything on my "things to do before I die" list

5 places I've lived
1. Riverton, UT
2. Herriman, UT
3. Provo, UT
4. London, England, UK
5. I can only think of four... sad day!

5 jobs I've had
1. Supervisor at CONE
2. Cashier at CONE
3. Teacher at Sugarbear Academy, LLC
4. Closer at Sugarbear Academy, LLC
5. babysitter

4 things I'm passionate about
1. Jonas Brothers! haha
2. ELANG!
3. Pride and Prejudice (I'm kind of a snob when it comes to P and P)
4. Josh Groban (I will marry him some day... if not, I'll settle for Kevin Jonas :D )

4 things I say often
1. "Sad day!"
2. "Che?"
3. "Sorry!" (soary)
4. "Babe/Love"

4 things I want to do before I die (Only FOUR?)
1. See the Seven Wonders of the Worlds
2. be a stunt driver
3. Record an album (and have someone other than my fam buy it)
4. Have a family

4 things I want/need
1. A BREAK!!!
2. A haircut
3. new clothes/shoes
4. I wanna dance with somebody, I wanna feel the heat with somebody, with somebody who loves me!

4 places I want to see/visit
1. Italy
2. New York
3. India
4. South Africa

4 TV shows I've enjoyed in the past 3 years
1. NCIS
2. Numbers
3. America's Next Top Model
4. Hannah Montana (or Drake and Josh, take your pick)

6 things you don't know about me
1. Everything that I'm "good at" I have had to work really hard to get that way
2. I think I would love being a singer and sharing music with the world
3. I appreciate every type of music, but that doesn't mean I like it
4. I enjoy completely mindless movies, simply for the fact that they are mindless
5. I purposely find things to make me cry, because there are times when I just need to let everything out and it's easier to do it about a song, book, or movie, then it is for things that are real
6. I absolutely LOVE Disney movies, Disney Channel, and Disney pop

No comments:

Post a Comment