Mar 9, 2012

Conversation on an Elevator

I get on the elevator this morning with a man. The thing about working at the CHL is that people make conversation with you; doesn't matter if they know you or not. This most frequently happens in the elevator.

Man: Your shoes are beautiful by the way.

Me: (looking down at my awesome red heels) Thanks!

Man: I noticed them as you were walking in and I thought "those are great shoes!"

Me: (laughing slightly) Yeah, they are.

Man: (just before getting off the elevator) A girl's got to rock her shoes!

Me: It's true!

What a great way to start my day! Not only was I wearing a new dress that made me look awesome (I had my first H&M shopping trip yesterday and it was great!), but it's always nice to get complimented on something--especially your shoes!

1 comment: