Jan 8, 2012

Sunday Special: Do Your Best and God Will Help with the Rest

While my brother was home, he wanted to watch Facing the Giants, a Christian movie about a football team. For those of you familiar with Christian movies, this is pretty much cheesy like most of them. But this scene that I've embedded below was actually really powerful to me. It showed me that if we keep trying to do our best, even though we can't see the end, God will be there to push us through the hard times and the pain to get us to where he knows we can go. And that's a good thing to know.



1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I came to your blog and have been reading along your posts. I decided I will leave my first comment. I have enjoyed reading your blog. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often…

    ReplyDelete