May 3, 2012

New Mommy Survival Kit

I had a friend that just had a baby a couple of weeks ago, and I really wanted to get her something, as well as something for her new baby boy. 

I'm actually a little proud of what I came up with! My noncreativeness took a holiday and I came up with the idea of a "New Mommy Survival Kit," seen here:



Included in this gift is a movie (well, actually it was one of those four in one movie things--found at Target), chocolates, lip balm, lotion, bubble bath, and votive candles. Because even new moms deserve some "me" time every once in a while--even if it's just a ten minute bath! Then I got a basket from Hobby Lobby (which took much too long to find. Why can't they label things there?!) and tied on a ribbon that I already had.

I love giving gifts when I know that the person I'm giving them to is going to love them, and this present did not disappoint! There is no feeling like giving a good gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment