May 24, 2011

Little Secrets

Here are a few admissions of my guilty little secrets:
  • I joined "Friends of Josh Groban" (Josh Groban's fan club) just so I could buy tickets to his concert a day early--which meant that essentially I paid an extra $20 for tickets.
  • Sometimes, when a car moves out from behind me to pass me, I'll speed up just enough to keep them from getting in front of me. I will also do this if a driver waits until the last second to merge.
  • I will buy an audiobook, not because I am particularly interested in the book, but because it is read by David Tennant. MMmmmm, sexy Scottish man voice!
  • I have read more than 70 books in the past 4 1/2 months alone.
  • YouTube is my favorite! I have watched entire movies and seasons of TV shows on it.
  • I love Disney Pop. Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Jonas Brothers, and even some Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus (Gasp!) all have a place on my iPod.
  • I'm a total celebrity gossip. I love reading People magazine and looking at all the pictures from award shows and knowing who is dating who. It's all so stupid.
  • I still sleep with a stuffed animal.
  • Sometimes I get so involved in characters' lives that I genuinely feel happy or sad when things happen in their lives.
  • I cry over just about everything. It doesn't help that I am a sympathetic cryer. And that I cry when I laugh. Curse these over productive tear ducts!
  • I like to pretend that I am someone so much cooler than me. You know, graceful, talented, witty, charming, fashionable, and elegant. Because usually I trip and say "um . . . " a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment