Jan 4, 2011

My First Day

Well, I got through it. One day down. A lot of you might now how nervous I was to start.

I work at the Church Office Building in Salt Lake on the 24th floor. And guess what? I have my own office! With four walls and a door! And a plaque with my name on it! So much better than the cubicle I was expecting.

After hours of orientation, I finally got into my office. I went to a meeting, and learned about what is expected of me. I am in charge of the "Instant Messages" part of the magazine, which means that I get to pick out the submissions and do the editing for them. I also got my first writing assignment (well, technically, first two). I'm also the admin for the New Era facebook page.

Everyone is really nice and hopefully I can be just what they are expecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment