Jun 3, 2010

Just a Little Update

As of today, here is an update on my life:

I bought a new swimsuit! Hopefully I will no longer have to fear my swim suit falling off of me while swimming (considering that goes against the whole point of having a suit on).

I received a package, and it was the dress my friend Michael Ann made for me! Excited to wear it to church on Sunday, and take it to California on my vacation!

My roomie had never seen Dirty Dancing before, so I got it from Netflix and we watched it. Yay for dancing movies!

I started a novel for my final project in my writing for children and adolescents class, and today I wrote the 100th page! It's not even halfway done, but for some reason reaching 100 feels like an awesome accomplishment. Now I just have to wait until I reach 200 and I'll know I'm going somewhere!

This week had my parent's wedding anniversary--28 years--and my grandparents 60th anniversary!

Yeah, that's basically it, but it's the little things that make life great!

No comments:

Post a Comment